Akuo Energy wanted to set up a solar farm in connection with production of fruit, vegetables and fish through the combined installation of greenhouses, orchards and pisciculture in synergy with the solar infrastructure. classM handled the economic and technical feasibility study for this project through :
- Local agrarian and environmental diagnosis (available resources, natural parameters…)
- Detailed study of the potential market
- Analysis of the different opportunities for targeted products within each segment of production (greenhouses, orchards, pisciculture)
- Production proposal according to different technical options
- Tailored recommendations for an operational implementation strategy, including the expectations of the future clients in terms of local economic impact.