Developing a project in Africa requires adapting to unexpected local realities, including the importance of the informal sector, cultural differences, social relations, logistics issues, etc.
classM studies and designs operational solutions adapted to the local context to meet the needs of its customers.
Our deliverables usually include :
- Technical sizing (business expertise),
- Market analysis : competitors, suppliers, go-to-market issues,
- Logistical and administrative aspects,
- A detailed business plan, including investment needs and WCR modeling,
- Operational planning and HR needs.
These outputs enable our clients to have turnkey solutions to start their projects.
Assessment of the following value chains : mangoes, onions, market gardening, indigenous cereals and maize, covering 3 countries : Burkina Faso, Niger and Senegal. The
1. Overview of the competitive environment in Ethiopia -Ethiopian SHS providers-Foreign owned SHS providers-Generic SHS products 2.Potential partners in Ethiopia-Microfinance institutions-Mobile money providers-Telecom providers-Distribution companies
Comprehensive assessment of :-Legal and regulatory framework on mini grids-Main actors on the mini grid market and potential partners-Mobile money service providers Country: Ethiopia
classM studies the feasability and preliminary elements of sizing for a cattle farming project aiming at supplying high quality breeds such as Wagyu and Angus